The Avantree Bluetooth Transmitter is a device that allows you to stream audio from your TV or other non-Bluetooth devices wirelessly. Whether you want to connect your headphones or speakers, the Avantree Bluetooth Transmitter can help you enjoy your favorite movies and music without disturbing others. However, if you’ve never used a Bluetooth transmitter before, it can be challenging to get started. In this article, we’ll provide an in-depth guide to using the Avantree Bluetooth Transmitter manual.
## Understanding the Basics of the Avantree Bluetooth Transmitter
Before we dive into the manual itself, let’s first take a look at some of the basics of how a Bluetooth transmitter works.
A Bluetooth transmitter essentially pairs with your non-Bluetooth devices, allowing them to communicate wirelessly with compatible receiving devices such as headphones or speakers. This allows for convenient wireless connectivity without having to be tethered by cords.
The Avantree Bluetooth Transmitter has many features that make it one of the best options on the market. It has a long battery life (up to 15 hours), low latency for minimal delay between sound and video and also supports dual-link technology which means two different devices can be connected at once.
## Getting Started With The Avantree Bluetooth Transmitter Manual
When starting with The Avantree Bluetooth Transmitter Manual there are several steps that need to be followed closely:
1. First Step: Turn on Your Device
Make sure both your TV / PC and your transmitter are turned off before proceeding any further.
2. Second Step: Connect Your Cables
Connect one end of an RCA cable or 3.mm audio jack cable into your TV/PC’s output audio port and plug another end into the corresponding input ports on transmitter device.
3.Third Step: Pair Your Devices
Place your headphone/speaker in pairing mode and the unit will automatically connect with your device. Alternatively, you can also manually connect the transmitter to your receiving device through the user-friendly interface on the side of the product.
4.Fourth Step: Test Your Connection
Once connected, test the connection by playing audio through your headphones or speakers. If audio quality is poor or there are connection issues, double-check that all cables are properly connected and that both devices are within range of each other.
## Tips for Using The Avantree Bluetooth Transmitter Manual
While using The Avantree Bluetooth Transmitter may appear straightforward enough, here is some additional advice to ensure you get the best possible experience:
1. Ensure compatibility: Before purchasing a transmitter make sure it works with your non-Bluetooth sources such as TVs or gaming devices.
2. Keep it charged: Always remember to keep your transmitter charged so that it’s ready to go when required.
3. Range Limitations: Keep in mind that while Bluetooth transmitters are wireless they do have limitations when it comes to range (approx 30 feet), take note of how far away you can be from your audio source before losing signal quality.
4. Dual-link feature: If connecting two different devices switching from one media source to another during playback requires a brief interruption which could possibly disrupt any ongoing streaming sessions so keep this in mind if you plan on using this feature frequently.
The Avantree Bluetooth Transmitter is an excellent device for anyone looking for high-quality wireless audio streaming from their TV or any other non-Bluetooth devices. With its easy-to-follow manual, connecting your headphones or speakers has never been easier.
By understanding how this technology works and closely following instructions available in The Avantree Bluetooth Transmitter Manual combined with above mentioned tips, you’ll be able to stream music effortlessly from anywhere at any time!