The Avantree HT280 are affordable on-ear Bluetooth headphones that provide good wireless sound and convenience. With a lightweight comfortable design and 30-hour battery life, they make a great option for all-day listening on a budget.
- 【PLUG & PLAY】 Not a tech junkie? No problem! With our HT280 wireless headphones, there is no need to worry about pairing them with your device. Simply turn on both devices and they will auto connect. Our headset also comes with an all-in-one charging dock and transmitter for a user friendly audio experience.
- 【STOP SQUABBLES ABOUT SOUND】Whether your family is sleeping or just enjoy the full volume capacity of your favorite shows and games, our over the ear headset allows you full range of sound-without being constantly told to turn it down! Unlike other headphones, our HT280 features customized volume controls 30% louder than our competitors, making them ideal for you and your families. Note: Not for professional audiophiles (recommend Avantree HT4189).
- 【NO MORE DELAY】Featuring 2.4 GHz wireless technology, our HT280 headphones allow you to binge watch your favorite series on Netflix, catch the highly anticipated game, or pop in your favorite video with high quality sound and in perfect synchronization.
- 【CONVENIENTLY COMPATIBLE】Whether you are spinning albums on a record player, or watching your favorite show on the latest model of TV, our HT280 offers the flexibility and compatibility with any device with optical, AUX/3.5mm or RCA audio out port.
- 【LONG BATTERY LIFE】Immerse yourself in your shows with up to 12 hours of battery life! HT280 also spans up to 100ft / 30m of the transmitter allowing you free range listening.
Equipped with 40mm drivers, the HT280 deliver well-balanced sound with solid bass, clear midrange and smooth treble. Detail and clarity are good for the affordable price range.
Bluetooth connectivity is stable within 33 feet. Latency is minimal for watching videos.
The on-ear cushions provide decent noise isolation and remain comfortable for hours of use. The headband is adjustable for finding the right fit.
The foldable design allows the HT280 to be stored or transported easily. Physical controls handle music, calls, and volume.
Finally, a set of Bluetooth TV headphones with enough volume for my TV!
The 100+ year old house I inherited doesn’t have central a/c, and I can’t afford to have it installed, so I have window units, which are loud. Every Summer, the neighbors on the other side of this duplex and my pets suffer from my TV being at high volume all day and night. I resolved to fix that this year, but it wasn’t easy.
I had no idea that my volume control was going to be usurped away from my better judgment and needs by the equipment I purchased, and I had to return a whole bunch of things I couldn’t hear out of at first. There’s nothing wrong with my hearing – it’s been tested, it’s actually a little too sensitive, which makes the a/c even more of a problem. But, I didn’t have any success until I figured out to search for a headset that was already paired with a transmitter, with volume control for people who may need hearing boosts.
Set up was easy – this is the true definition of “plug and play.” I didn’t even have to go into my Samsung Smart TV settings to set it to Optical as I did with the prior transmitter I’d tried — it just automatically switched since I had this set up correctly, as soon as I turned the headphones on. And the sound was more than enough – I actually had to turn them down from maximum volume! My couch is right in front of one of the air conditioners, and I still didn’t have to have this up on the highest volume setting!
I don’t know how long these batteries will last, or the entire unit, I can’t speak to that. But what I was most worried about was the volume control, and I can hear my TV over the air conditioner, so that does it for me. After I turned the a/c off and turned off the headphones, I realized that the TV speakers had automatically been set to 0 (zero), so theoretically, someone else could have been listening to the TV while I listened in the headphones. That’s a neat feature for people who need to listen at different volumes. It’s probably accidental, but so are lots of discoveries. There was only one thing I didn’t like about these headphones, and that’s the weight on my head. After about an hour, they started to hurt on my ears. I won’t be using these for very long periods of time. I had to readjust them every once in a while because they just hurt, but I’m also a glasses wearer, and the fact that they aren’t round seems partly to blame. All-in-all, though, the fact that I only need to use them in the Summer and only while I run the a/c which isn’t all day, they are a good solution to the problem of putting the TV at high volume.
Customer questions & answers
Q: Will these work with the sound on the television muted?
A: Yes they work when the tv is muted
Q: what cable what port on tv without audio out?
A: You could use the Red snf white RCA ports, they will be female.If no RCA then look for an earphone jack probably a 3.5mm or 1/8″ hole in thee back of your TV.If neither of them, then look for the optical port.If you are not sure what these are, you can look them up online to see pictures of them.You can also look up your TV make and model and see what ports it has available and probably see where they are located.
These headphones did not work well for me (hearing aides, and other isssues). The manufacturer recommended the Opera model.
Q: what is dual link?
A: Dual link means you can connect two sets of headphones at the same time.
Q: The ac adaptor can be powered from 230 vac?
A: Don’t know what you mean,230vac, I have mine plugged into power strip my TV is plugged into, the ac adapter has a regular plug on it. Hope this helps,any other way I can help,just ask,hope this has answered ur question.
Q: Does the charger work with 220-240 voltage?
A: The charger says 100 – 240 VAC 0.3A. But it’s just a regular 110V plug so you’d still need some sort of AC plug adapter. Not sure I would trust using this on 220V AC.
With impressive battery life, good wireless sound, and a comfortable fit, the Avantree HT280 are a great budget-friendly choice for Bluetooth headphones.