In today’s world, wireless connectivity has become an essential aspect of our daily lives. From smartphones to laptops, we rely on Bluetooth technology to wirelessly connect our devices seamlessly. Avantree, a leading brand in the audio industry, introduces the Avantree BTTC-500P Bluetooth transmitter and receiver. This handy device allows you to transform any non-Bluetooth audio system into a wireless one effortlessly. In this article, we will provide a comprehensive guide on how to use the Avantree BTTC-500P as outlined in its manual.
Chapter 1: Unboxing and Setup
The first step towards utilizing the features of the Avantree BTTC-500P is unboxing and setting it up correctly. Inside the package, you will find the following items:
- The Avantree BTTC-500P unit
- 3.5mm audio cable
- RCA audio cable
- Micro USB charging cable
- User manual
To set up the device:
- Connect one end of the included 3.5mm or RCA audio cable to your non-Bluetooth audio source (e.g., TV or stereo system).
- Connect the other end of the audio cable to the input jack on the BTTC-500P.
- If your device requires power, connect the micro USB charging cable to its charging port.
- Turn on pairing mode by holding down both volume buttons until you hear a voice prompt saying "Pairing."
Chapter 2: Pairing Devices
The next step is pairing your Bluetooth-enabled devices with the Avantree BTTC-500P.
- Activate Bluetooth mode on your transmitting device (e.g., smartphone or tablet).
- Press and hold the power button on the BTTC-500P until the LED indicator starts flashing blue and red alternately. This means it is ready for pairing.
- On your transmitting device, search for Bluetooth devices and select "Avantree BTTC-500P" from the list.
- Pairing is complete when you hear a voice prompt saying "Connected."
Chapter 3: Transmitting Mode
Now that your devices are paired, it’s time to utilize the transmitting mode of the Avantree BTTC-500P.
- Connect headphones or speakers to the receiving end of your Avantree BTTC-500P using an audio cable.
- Ensure that both devices (BTTC-500P and headphones/speakers) are turned on and in pairing mode.
- The BTTC-500P will automatically connect with your receiving device, and you can start enjoying wireless audio transmission.
Chapter 4: Receiving Mode
Apart from transmitting audio wirelessly, the Avantree BTTC-500P also serves as a receiver.
- Connect the transmitter end of your Avantree BTTC-500P to an audio source (e.g., smartphone or laptop) using an audio cable.
- Connect any non-Bluetooth audio output device (e.g., wired headphones or speakers) to the receiving end of the BTTC-500P using another audio cable.
- Make sure all devices are powered on and in pairing mode.
- The Avantree BTTC-500P will pair with your transmitting device automatically, allowing you to enjoy wireless playback on your non-wireless headphones or speakers.
The Avantree BTTC-500P Bluetooth transmitter and receiver opens up a world of possibilities by providing seamless wireless connectivity for audio devices without built-in Bluetooth functionality. By following this comprehensive guide based on its manual, you can easily set up, pair, and utilize both the transmitting and receiving modes of this innovative device. Whether you want to enjoy wireless audio from your TV or upgrade your non-Bluetooth headphones to be wireless-compatible, the Avantree BTTC-500P is a reliable solution that ensures convenience and ease of use.